For 2023 we are looking forward to welcoming a new Moselle Lodge which will be sited on a central grass pitch.
At the forefront of the design is the dedicated space that encourages families to relax together – from the large, comfortable sofa in the front lounge to the kitchen area with a sociable dining table.
Moselle’s biggest appeal is the customisable front lounge – the freestanding sofa, armchair, and TV cabinet, along with TV points at both sides of the room, allow you to choose the best layout to make the most of the view from your dedicated plot.
The kitchen is fitted with quality appliances including a Thetford Cocina glass-fronted oven and grill, four-burner gas hob, cooker extractor, fridge freezer and integrated microwave.
The main bedroom features a king size bed with a Duvalay™ Alba-Ortho mattress, providing enhanced orthopaedic care and support for backs, while the luxury nested pocket springs within are topped with springy wool for comfort and durability. The main bedroom also boasts a large double wardrobe and vanity area, bedside cabinets and LED atmospheric lighting for a touch of luxury.
CanExel cladding in Mist Grey with Anthracite window frames
Lux pack – dishwasher, washing machine, Dinette VELUX and Bluetooth® audio connection to lounge ceiling speakers
With combi-boiler central heating and superb thermal performance, the Moselle Lodge comes with added assurance from the BS 3632 residential specification.
- Residential specification enhanced to BS3632:2015 including front sliding doors
- Fully galvanised Protech chassis, warrantied for 10 years
- CanExel high density wood composite cladding with durable realistic woodgrain
- ‘Scandi’ interior schemes
- Customisable lounge layout
- Large freestanding sofa with footstool
- Built-in cooker extractor vented to the outside
- Main bathroom with domestic bath and thermostatic shower
- King size Duvalay™ Alba-Ortho mattress
Excellent thermal performance and sound insulation:
- ‘Thermaglas’ uPVC double glazed windows and doors with improved thermal rating
- Composite SIPs (Structural Insulated Panel) floor
- 200mm insulation in roof
- 95mm insulation in walls
- Lagged underfloor pipes
- Choice of two interior schemes – Scandinavian or Country Cottage
- 7ft (2.13m) interior side wall ceiling height
- Condensing gas combi-boiler central heating and hot water system
- Radiator thermostats
- Luxury carpet with underlay throughout
- Tournai Stone vinyl flooring in kitchen/dining/ bathroom(s) and Almeria Black flooring in en suite
- Modern Nebraska Oak woodgrain
- Cloakroom area with upholstered seat and shoe rack
- Low energy LED lighting throughout
- USB sockets
- Double electric sockets throughout
- Configurable lounge layout with TV points at both sides of lounge with Co-Ax and 240V socket
- Large freestanding sofa with footstool
- Freestanding armchair
- Freestanding TV station
- Oval coffee table
- Provision for flat screen TV and Sky TV cables (for connection only)
- Full width lined curtains to front aspect sliding doors
- LED atmospheric lighting in lounge to curtain pelmets
- Thetford Cocina glass fronted oven and grill with electronic ignition
- Four-burner gas hob with electronic ignition
- Built in cooker extractor vented to the outside
- Integrated black microwave
- Large hob glass splashback
- Full height integrated fridge freezer
- Nebraska Oak 40mm laminate worktops with matching upstands
- Cast resin sink bowl and drainer with tap
- Full height storage cupboard
- Modern open plan dining area with table, fixed seating and two stools
- Main bathroom with domestic bath and thermostatic shower above
- En suite features large shower cubicle with thermostatic shower mixer and LED
- Concealed dual flush WC in main bathroom
- Full-width Nebraska splashbacks to sinks
- LED vanity spotlights
- Extractor fan in main bathroom and en suite
- King size Duvalay™ Alba-Ortho mattress, providing enhanced orthopaedic care and support for backs. Made with luxury nested pocket springs and topped with the finest springy wool for comfort and durability (main bedroom only)
- Duvalay™ Aurora mattress to all other beds with Crib 5 rated fabric, and featuring ‘S-Line’ pocket springs and a high density foam layer for increased and lasting comfort
- Large double wardrobe and vanity area in main bedroom
- Bedside cabinets
- LED atmospheric lighting in bedrooms to curtain pelmets and wardrobe tops
- Wall lights in bedroom(s)
- TV sockets & Co-Ax to all bedrooms including booster
- USB points in all bedrooms
Loved it! Great showering facility and kitchen area. Play park for kids was brilliant and so close to the beach. We will be back!
The shower block at Belhaven was a delight – thoroughly clean and very welcoming.
We will be back next August for the third year running as a family of 19 all very much enjoyed our stay and Belhaven Bay is by far the best!
This was the best we have stayed at this year. Very impressed with the toilet/showers etc. Staff were very helpful and pleasant, they were not too busy for a chat on site seemed as though they were interested in who you were and what you had to talk about which is good as it made you feel welcome and inviting to come back again.
Enjoyed the area for walking – very peaceful. Bus stops at entrance to site and other facilities close by.
An amazing holiday. Both ourselves and our children loved the wigwam experience.
I really enjoyed my stay, staff member Dianne was very helpful and assisting. I like that they also do nice fresh morning rolls in at reception. The park is very well maintained and I loved the upgrade on the shower blocks- the showers are great . Excellent location.
About my 4th time staying there and plan to return with a larger group in August. Fantastic location with beach on your doorstep and East links farm if weather is poor.
Absolutely love it as I enjoy surfing and there’s so much to do rain hail or shine, we’ve been at least 9 times now, staying in static, campervan and wigwams. We have recommended it on so many occasions.
I love my weekends at Belhaven Bay, it’s beautiful, peaceful, ideal location and the staff are all very friendly and helpful. Keep up the good work.
Enjoyed it very much. It was my first holiday as a single parent with a toddler and it was ideal. He had so much there to entertain him and we both enjoyed the scenery. He asks to go back to the wigwam most days!
I have stayed 3 times at the Tantallon site and tried the Dunbar one for a short break. Both are fantastic sites that I highly recommend to friends and family.