Escape the everyday in your own country retreat. Blending rural character with modern looks, Vendee Lodge offers residential specification for year-round getaways in the utmost comfort, with a welcoming interior providing plenty of room for the whole family.
• ‘Amalfi’ soft furnishing scheme
• Luxury carpet with underlay throughout
• Hardwearing vinyl flooring in ‘Almeria’ for the kitchen/dining/bathroom(s)
• Low energy LED lighting throughout
• Modern planked ceiling system gives a smoother finish with only one central seam
• Nebraska Oak woodgrain
• Good provision of double electric sockets throughout with dedicated USB points
• Freestanding 2 and 3 seater sofas with scatter cushions
• Complementary footstool with storage
• Contemporary electric 2kW Optiflame® stove feature fire with mirror over fireplace
• TV unit with storage, TV provision and Sky TV cable for connection only to TV cabinet
• White slatted wooden blinds
• Full height luxury curtains to front aspect
• Contemporary framed colour wall pictures
• Central Tyler copper effect pendant light feature
KITCHEN / DINING
• Belling stainless steel oven
• Integrated silver extractor hood vented to outside
• 5-burner gas hob with electronic ignition
• Brown Mountain Larch splashbacks
• Integrated microwave oven with digital controls (800w)
• Double door integrated fridge and freezer
• White resin bowl and drainer with copper finish tap
• 40mm Brown Mountain Larch laminate worktops
• Kitchen with country classic feel. Cupboards in ‘Dakar’ with larch woodgrain details, and metallic cup door and drawer handles
• Integrated wine rack
• ‘Florence’ dining table in ‘Nebraska’ / ‘Painted Porcelain’ with 4 Combo chairs
• Seat bench featuring coat hooks and shoe storage
• Large mirror and shelving unit
• Shower cubicle with thermostatic shower, topper and LED downlight
• Dual flush WC with soft close toilet seat
• Vanity storage unit with mirror above
• Additional side storage cupboards
• Extractor fan in both bathrooms
• White heated towel rails
• King-size Alba Ortho double bed in main bedroom with lift up storage
• Duvalay™ mattress to all beds with Crib 5 rated fabric
• Padded headboard in master bedroom
• Wall mounted bedside lights
• Ample storage with bedside units and over bed cupboards in the master bedroom
• Dressing table with mirror, lighting and storage
• Window seat and TV panel with credenza drawer unit in master bedroom
• Nature inspired wall pictures
This is a beautiful park in a beautiful setting. It has a very relaxed atmosphere which encourages those who like to visit because of the many walks, the views, local history, etc.
Love it here. Safe for the children and lovely environment.
Lovely park with great views and excellent transport links to Edinburgh.
We were very impressed with site its staff and friendliness of other campers was great.
Great friendly welcome, great information re area, very visible security, fantastic views. Very clean shower blocks. Well maintained site we will be visiting again.
We love Tantallon. It is a very clean, well maintained site in a beautiful setting. We have never been disappointed.
Lovely caravan and beautifully kept park.
Great holiday, felt safe knowing the security man was walking around introduced himself to us with a handshake and treat for our lively puppy.
Tantallon caravan park is a lovely place to stay. Although we stay out of season we have a great time. The park is ideally situated especially as there is a Tesco just down the road. The location is ideal for exploring north Berwick and Dunbar. We always have a fabulous time here. Be seeing you later in the year. A big thank you to the staff at Tantallon.
Have been to this park for last 4 years. So good for what we & our friends want, hence our return visits.
Wonderful location and lovely experience.
The site position is outstanding and the grounds are kept very well.