The bright, airy living area provides a cosy yet spacious retreat with a freestanding two-piece suite, including fold-out occasional bed and scatter cushions and a sleek coffee table with two upholstered stools underneath. There’s also a TV point with Co-Ax and 240V socket for relaxing evenings in, and a large mirror with an extra TV socket behind for wall mounted TV’s.
The open-plan layout flows through to the well-equipped kitchen, where you’ll find streamlined soft-close kitchen units in ‘Riverstone’ and light grey upper doors, as well as ‘Torano Marble’ laminate worktops with upstands for an on-trend look. The high-quality appliances range from a Thetford ‘Cocina’ glass fronted oven and grill with four-burner gas hob, to an integrated microwave and A+ rated double door fridge freezer, perfect for preparing meals to be shared around the dining suite with four ‘Rochelle’ chairs.
Freshen up in the chic bathrooms. The main bathroom has a large shower cubicle with glass sliding door and thermostatic shower, LED vanity spotlights, a dual flush WC and extractor fan, while a convenient WC, Shower and sink are located off the main bedroom.
The ample main bedroom has a vanity area with mirror and socket, as well as a king-size bed (depending on model) with lift-up storage. All beds are fitted with Duvalay™ mattresses, featuring Crib 5 rated fabric, and are flanked by bedside cabinets and overbed storage.
For superb thermal performance, the holiday homes are fitted with uPVC windows, lagged underfloor pipes and thorough floor, roof and wall insulation.
And engineered for long-lasting looks, boasting stylish woodgrain textured ‘Sandy Beige’ aluminium cladding and LED exterior lighting, alongside bonded sandwich exterior wall construction for greater strength, a coated steel pantile roof and a Fusion galvanised chassis (with finish warrantied for ten years).
- 7ft (2.13m) high ceilings at side walls
- Sousel soft furnishing scheme
- Luxury carpet with underlay
- Laminate effect vinyl flooring in kitchen/dining/bathroom(s)
- Nebraska Oak woodgrain
- Low energy LED lighting throughout
- Stylish Pronto Gold matt handles throughout
- USB sockets
- Electric sockets throughout
- Freestanding two-piece suite with fold out occasional bed and scatter cushions
- NEW freestanding TV unit with drawer
- Additional wall mounted TV position suitable for 50” TV (in place of mirror
- 2 x TV points with Co-Ax and 240V socket
- NEW Lounge wall unit with 2 doors and central shelf.
- Coffee table with two upholstered cylindrical stools underneath
- NEW larger mirror with gold frame with TV Socket behind for wall mounted TVs
- Framed wall picture
- Four-burner gas hob with electronic ignition
- Discrete externally vented extractor fan
- Integrated microwave oven (800w)*
- Integrated fridge and freezer
- Stylish kitchen units with soft close doors and drawers in Riverstone Supermatt with upper doors in Light Grey perfect touch
- 40mm Levanto Marble laminate worktops with upstands
- Steam Punk pendant light fittings above central worktop
- Brass effect tap with porcelain handles and white resin bowl with drainer
- White tile effect splashback
- Dining table with Toulouse wood effect top
- Four Rochelle dining chairs in Riverstone (two additional folding chairs in three-bed models)
- Roller blind in Carnival Taupe
- Double bed in main bedroom with lift up storage
- Deep and luxurious Aurora Duvalay™ mattress to all beds with Crib 5 rated fabric, and featuring ‘S-Line’ pocket springs and a high-density foam layer for increased and lasting comfort
- Padded headboard(s)
- Bedside cabinets with Jackson Pine inset panel and overbed storage
- Under locker LED strip lights
- Vanity area with mirror and socket in main bedroom
- Brass effect curtain poles
- TV sockets & Co-Ax to all bedrooms plus booster
- NEW USB points in twin rooms
- Large shower cubicle with glass sliding door and thermostatic shower with topper in main bathroom
- Dual flush WC
- Acrylic splashback with green glass look
- LED vanity spotlights
- Extractor fan in main bathroom
Wonderful location and lovely experience.
Lovely caravan and beautifully kept park.
Love it here. Safe for the children and lovely environment.
This is a beautiful park in a beautiful setting. It has a very relaxed atmosphere which encourages those who like to visit because of the many walks, the views, local history, etc.
Great holiday, felt safe knowing the security man was walking around introduced himself to us with a handshake and treat for our lively puppy.
Lovely park with great views and excellent transport links to Edinburgh.
Great friendly welcome, great information re area, very visible security, fantastic views. Very clean shower blocks. Well maintained site we will be visiting again.
We love Tantallon. It is a very clean, well maintained site in a beautiful setting. We have never been disappointed.
We have been visiting this park for over 15 years first in our own campervan and over the years have used the wigwams, touring pitches and caravans. We always enjoy our stay here and will continue to visit in the future.
Tantallon caravan park is a lovely place to stay. Although we stay out of season we have a great time. The park is ideally situated especially as there is a Tesco just down the road. The location is ideal for exploring north Berwick and Dunbar. We always have a fabulous time here. Be seeing you later in the year. A big thank you to the staff at Tantallon.
The site position is outstanding and the grounds are kept very well.
We were very impressed with site its staff and friendliness of other campers was great.