Vendee Holiday Home is an elegant country retreat which blends rural character with modern design and plenty of space for the whole family. Enjoy the finer things in life with this high specification range, where luxurious details and ample storage combine with stunning aesthetics to create a warm, peaceful holiday home you’ll look forward to visiting again and again.
• ‘Amalfi’ soft furnishing scheme
• Condensing gas combi-boiler central heating and hot water system with radiator thermostat
• Luxury carpet with underlay throughout
• Hardwearing vinyl flooring in Almeria in kitchen/dining/bathroom(s)
• Low energy LED lighting throughout
• Nebraska Oak woodgrain
• Good provision of double electric sockets throughout
• Freestanding two-seater and three-seater sofas with scatter cushions
• Complementary footstool with storage
• Contemporary 2kW electric Optiflame® stove feature fire with mirror over fireplace
• TV unit with storage, TV provision and Sky TV cable for connection only to TV cabinet
• White slatted wooden blinds
• Full height luxury curtains to front aspect
• Contemporary framed colour wall pictures
• Central Tyler copper effect pendant light feature
• USB sockets
• Seat bench featuring coat hooks and shoe storage
• Large mirror and wall unit
KITCHEN / DINING
• Belling stainless steel oven
• Integrated silver extractor hood vented to outside
• 5-burner gas hob with electronic ignition
• Brown ‘Mountain Larch’ splashbacks
• Integrated microwave oven with digital controls (800w)
• Double door integrated fridge freezer
• White resin bowl and drainer with copper effect tap
• 40mm Brown ‘Mountain Larch’ laminate worktops
• Kitchen with country classic feel. Cupboards in ‘Dakar’ with Larch woodgrain details and metallic cup door and drawer handles
• Soft close drawers
• Integrated wine rack
• ‘Florence’ dining table in ‘Nebraska Oak’/‘Painted Porcelain’ with four Combo chairs
• Shower cubicle with thermostatic shower, topper and LED downlights in main bathroom and ensuite
• Dual flush WC with soft close toilet seat
• Vanity storage unit with mirror above
• Additional storage cupboard
• Extractor fan
• White heated towel rail
• King-size double bed in main bedroom with lift up storage
• Duvalay™ mattress to all beds with Crib 5 rated fabric
• Padded headboard in main bedroom
• Wall mounted bedside lights
• Ample storage with bedside units and over bed cupboards in the main bedroom
• Dressing table with mirror, lighting and storage
• Window seat and TV panel with credenza in main bedroom
• Nature inspired wall picture(s)
• TV sockets and Co-Ax to all bedrooms plus booster
Great holiday, felt safe knowing the security man was walking around introduced himself to us with a handshake and treat for our lively puppy.
Wonderful location and lovely experience.
The site position is outstanding and the grounds are kept very well.
This is a beautiful park in a beautiful setting. It has a very relaxed atmosphere which encourages those who like to visit because of the many walks, the views, local history, etc.
We have been visiting this park for over 15 years first in our own campervan and over the years have used the wigwams, touring pitches and caravans. We always enjoy our stay here and will continue to visit in the future.
Lovely park with great views and excellent transport links to Edinburgh.
Love it here. Safe for the children and lovely environment.
We love Tantallon. It is a very clean, well maintained site in a beautiful setting. We have never been disappointed.
Great friendly welcome, great information re area, very visible security, fantastic views. Very clean shower blocks. Well maintained site we will be visiting again.
Lovely caravan and beautifully kept park.
Tantallon caravan park is a lovely place to stay. Although we stay out of season we have a great time. The park is ideally situated especially as there is a Tesco just down the road. The location is ideal for exploring north Berwick and Dunbar. We always have a fabulous time here. Be seeing you later in the year. A big thank you to the staff at Tantallon.
We were very impressed with site its staff and friendliness of other campers was great.