Chic and sophisticated, the Antibes Holiday Home has an architectural exterior and an open plan living area infused with touches of modern design, crafting a stylish ambiance that melds with the excellent level of standard specification to create a highly desirable home from home.
• Ibiza’ soft furnishings
• Gas water heater
• Luxury carpet with underlay throughout
• Laminate effect vinyl flooring in kitchen/dining/bathroom(s)
• Low energy LED lighting throughout
• Modern planked ceiling system gives a smoother finish with only one central seam
• Curtains and voiles throughout
• USB sockets
• Good provision of double electric sockets throughout
• Freestanding L-shaped sofa with fold out occasional bed and scatter cushions
• TV area with feature wall, provision for flat screen TV (up to 40’) and Sky TV cable for connection only, LED lighting and storage
• Bookshelf between lounge and dinette
• Decorative feature wall behind TV space*
• Two cube stools stored under coffee table
• Framed wall picture
• Wall mirror
KITCHEN / DINING
• Streamlined kitchen units with handleless doors
• Thetford ‘Cocina’ glass fronted oven, grill and electronic ignition with improved door function, higher temperatures, burner rating and heat up times
• Black designer angled glass cooker hood with extractor fan vented to outside
• 4-burner gas hob with electronic ignition
• Black glass oven splashback/heat shield
• Integrated microwave oven with digital controls (800w)*
• Double door integrated fridge freezer
• 1½ bowl stainless steel sink/drainer
• ‘Lava’ acrylic splashbacks
• 40mm laminate worktops with matching upstands
• Under cupboard worktop feature lighting
• Stylish wood finish dining table with bench and two chairs
• Double width window with roller blinds BATHROOM(S)
• ‘Windermere’ shower cubicle with thermostatic shower mixer, ceramic tiled feature and LED downlight in main bathroom and en suite (39’ x 12’ only)
• Dual flush WC with soft close toilet seat
• Extractor fan in bathroom and en-suite
• ‘Ocean Drive’ feature panel over vanity with LED lighting
• King-size double bed in main bedroom with lift up storage (4’6’ in 3 bed models) and feature panel above headboard
• Duvalay™ mattress to all beds with Crib 5 rated fabric
• Padded headboard(s)
• Reading lights
• Ample storage with bedside units and over bed lockers with LED feature lighting
• Vanity area with LED illuminated mirror and socket
• ‘Loft’ style feature panel in twin bedroom(s)
• TV sockets & Co-Ax to all bedrooms plus booster
• ‘Thermaglas’ uPVC double glazing in Anthracite
• Sliding ‘Front Aspect’ patio doors
• Environmental exterior with Anthracite windows
• Condensing gas combi-boiler central heating and hot
– Radiator thermostats
– White towel radiator in shower rooms
– Wireless programmable room thermostat with gas
• ‘SwiftShield’ stain resistant fabric
• Shaving socket in bathroom
Have been to this park for last 4 years. So good for what we & our friends want, hence our return visits.
We were very impressed with site its staff and friendliness of other campers was great.
Lovely caravan and beautifully kept park.
Tantallon caravan park is a lovely place to stay. Although we stay out of season we have a great time. The park is ideally situated especially as there is a Tesco just down the road. The location is ideal for exploring north Berwick and Dunbar. We always have a fabulous time here. Be seeing you later in the year. A big thank you to the staff at Tantallon.
This is a beautiful park in a beautiful setting. It has a very relaxed atmosphere which encourages those who like to visit because of the many walks, the views, local history, etc.
Great holiday, felt safe knowing the security man was walking around introduced himself to us with a handshake and treat for our lively puppy.
The site position is outstanding and the grounds are kept very well.
Great friendly welcome, great information re area, very visible security, fantastic views. Very clean shower blocks. Well maintained site we will be visiting again.
Love it here. Safe for the children and lovely environment.
We have been visiting this park for over 15 years first in our own campervan and over the years have used the wigwams, touring pitches and caravans. We always enjoy our stay here and will continue to visit in the future.
We love Tantallon. It is a very clean, well maintained site in a beautiful setting. We have never been disappointed.
Wonderful location and lovely experience.