Well-appointed and stylish, the Bordeaux and Bordeaux Escape Holiday Homes present contemporary, practical accommodation with a choice of two or three bedrooms. Updated with a ‘Sousel’ soft furnishings scheme, conjuring an elegant aspect which complements the overall interior design, these holiday homes offer exceptional value for money as well as a homely feel.
With excellent specification from luxury carpet with underlay to low energy LED lighting throughout and warm ‘Nebraska Oak’ woodgrain, they have been designed for inviting family getaways.
The bright, airy living area provides a cosy yet spacious retreat with a freestanding two-piece suite, including fold-out occasional bed and scatter cushions and a sleek coffee table with two upholstered stools underneath. There’s also a TV point with Co-Ax and 240V socket for relaxing evenings in, and a large mirror with an extra TV socket behind for wall mounted TV’s.
The open-plan layout flows through to the well-equipped kitchen, where you’ll find streamlined soft-close kitchen units in ‘Riverstone’ and light grey upper doors, as well as ‘Torano Marble’ laminate worktops with upstands for an on-trend look. The high-quality appliances range from a Thetford ‘Cocina’ glass fronted oven and grill with four-burner gas hob, to an integrated microwave and A+ rated double door fridge freezer, perfect for preparing meals to be shared around the dining suite with four ‘Rochelle’ chairs.
Freshen up in the chic bathrooms. The main bathroom has a large shower cubicle with glass sliding door and thermostatic shower, LED vanity spotlights, a dual flush WC and extractor fan, while a convenient WC and sink are located off the main bedroom.
The Bordeaux offers plenty of space for everyone to recharge. The ample main bedroom has a vanity area with mirror and socket, as well as a king-size bed with lift-up storage. All beds are fitted with Duvalay™ mattresses, featuring Crib 5 rated fabric, and are flanked by bedside cabinets and overbed storage.
For superb thermal performance, the holiday homes are fitted with uPVC windows, lagged underfloor pipes and thorough floor, roof and wall insulation.
And engineered for long-lasting looks, boasting stylish woodgrain textured ‘Sandy Beige’ aluminium cladding and LED exterior lighting, alongside bonded sandwich exterior wall construction for greater strength, a coated steel pantile roof and a Fusion galvanised chassis (with finish warrantied for ten years).
- 7ft (2.13m) high ceilings at side walls
- Sousel soft furnishing scheme
- Luxury carpet with underlay
- Laminate effect vinyl flooring in kitchen/dining/bathroom(s)
- Nebraska Oak woodgrain
- Low energy LED lighting throughout
- Stylish Pronto Gold matt handles throughout
- USB sockets
- Electric sockets throughout
- Freestanding two-piece suite with fold out occasional bed and scatter cushions
- NEW freestanding TV unit with drawer
- Additional wall mounted TV position suitable for 50” TV (in place of mirror
- 2 x TV points with Co-Ax and 240V socket
- NEW Lounge wall unit with 2 doors and central shelf.
- Coffee table with two upholstered cylindrical stools underneath
- NEW larger mirror with gold frame with TV Socket behind for wall mounted TVs
- Framed wall picture
- Thermaglas uPVC double glazing
- Gas combi-boiler central heating and hot water system
- Radiator thermostats and radiator in en suite
- Towel radiator in main bathroom
- Front aspect sliding door
- Bluetooth® audio connection to lounge ceiling speakers
- Fusion galvanised chassis with finish warrantied for ten years
- Bonded sandwich exterior wall construction for greater strength
- Coated steel pantile roof
- Distinctive pre-coated ‘folded’ steel bargeboards with LED lighting to front aspect
- Sandy Beige woodgrain textured aluminium cladding
- NEW large front aspect windows
- White uPVC windows with push-button security locks
- PVC gutters and down pipes
- Low energy exterior side light
I have stayed 3 times at the Tantallon site and tried the Dunbar one for a short break. Both are fantastic sites that I highly recommend to friends and family.
Excellent break and very much exceeded our expectations. Excellent facilities and setting.
We love this park!! The staff are so friendly and helpful and it is so laid back!! I particularly like the fact that it is not rule bound like so many others. We will be back as soon as finances allow!
This was the best we have stayed at this year. Very impressed with the toilet/showers etc. Staff were very helpful and pleasant, they were not too busy for a chat on site seemed as though they were interested in who you were and what you had to talk about which is good as it made you feel welcome and inviting to come back again.
I love my weekends at Belhaven Bay, it’s beautiful, peaceful, ideal location and the staff are all very friendly and helpful. Keep up the good work.
Enjoyed it very much. It was my first holiday as a single parent with a toddler and it was ideal. He had so much there to entertain him and we both enjoyed the scenery. He asks to go back to the wigwam most days!
Loved it! Great showering facility and kitchen area. Play park for kids was brilliant and so close to the beach. We will be back!
Absolutely love it as I enjoy surfing and there’s so much to do rain hail or shine, we’ve been at least 9 times now, staying in static, campervan and wigwams. We have recommended it on so many occasions.
An amazing holiday. Both ourselves and our children loved the wigwam experience.
I really enjoyed my stay, staff member Dianne was very helpful and assisting. I like that they also do nice fresh morning rolls in at reception. The park is very well maintained and I loved the upgrade on the shower blocks- the showers are great . Excellent location.
The shower block at Belhaven was a delight – thoroughly clean and very welcoming.
About my 4th time staying there and plan to return with a larger group in August. Fantastic location with beach on your doorstep and East links farm if weather is poor.