This caravan is located on a fantastic pitch overlooking a lake.
Chic and sophisticated, the Antibes Holiday Home has an architectural exterior and an open plan living area infused with touches of modern design, crafting a stylish ambiance that melds with the excellent level of standard specification to create a highly desirable home from home.
• Ibiza’ soft furnishings
• Gas water heater
• Luxury carpet with underlay throughout
• Laminate effect vinyl flooring in kitchen/dining/bathroom(s)
• Low energy LED lighting throughout
• Modern planked ceiling system gives a smoother finish with only one central seam
• Curtains and voiles throughout
• USB sockets
• Good provision of double electric sockets throughout
• Freestanding L-shaped sofa with fold out occasional bed and scatter cushions
• TV area with feature wall, provision for flat screen TV (up to 40’) and Sky TV cable for connection only, LED lighting and storage
• Bookshelf between lounge and dinette
• Decorative feature wall behind TV space*
• Two cube stools stored under coffee table
• Framed wall picture
• Wall mirror
KITCHEN / DINING
• Streamlined kitchen units with handleless doors
• Thetford ‘Cocina’ glass fronted oven, grill and electronic ignition with improved door function, higher temperatures, burner rating and heat up times
• Black designer angled glass cooker hood with extractor fan vented to outside
• 4-burner gas hob with electronic ignition
• Black glass oven splashback/heat shield
• Integrated microwave oven with digital controls (800w)*
• Double door integrated fridge freezer
• 1½ bowl stainless steel sink/drainer
• ‘Lava’ acrylic splashbacks
• 40mm laminate worktops with matching upstands
• Under cupboard worktop feature lighting
• Stylish wood finish dining table with bench and two chairs
• Double width window with roller blinds BATHROOM(S)
• ‘Windermere’ shower cubicle with thermostatic shower mixer, ceramic tiled feature and LED downlight in main bathroom and en suite (39’ x 12’ only)
• Dual flush WC with soft close toilet seat
• Extractor fan in bathroom and en-suite
• ‘Ocean Drive’ feature panel over vanity with LED lighting
• King-size double bed in main bedroom with lift up storage (4’6’ in 3 bed models) and feature panel above headboard
• Duvalay™ mattress to all beds with Crib 5 rated fabric
• Padded headboard(s)
• Reading lights
• Ample storage with bedside units and over bed lockers with LED feature lighting
• Vanity area with LED illuminated mirror and socket
• ‘Loft’ style feature panel in twin bedroom(s)
• TV sockets & Co-Ax to all bedrooms plus booster
I love my weekends at Belhaven Bay, it’s beautiful, peaceful, ideal location and the staff are all very friendly and helpful. Keep up the good work.
Excellent break and very much exceeded our expectations. Excellent facilities and setting.
The shower block at Belhaven was a delight – thoroughly clean and very welcoming.
We will be back next August for the third year running as a family of 19 all very much enjoyed our stay and Belhaven Bay is by far the best!
About my 4th time staying there and plan to return with a larger group in August. Fantastic location with beach on your doorstep and East links farm if weather is poor.
Absolutely love it as I enjoy surfing and there’s so much to do rain hail or shine, we’ve been at least 9 times now, staying in static, campervan and wigwams. We have recommended it on so many occasions.
I really enjoyed my stay, staff member Dianne was very helpful and assisting. I like that they also do nice fresh morning rolls in at reception. The park is very well maintained and I loved the upgrade on the shower blocks- the showers are great . Excellent location.
Enjoyed it very much. It was my first holiday as a single parent with a toddler and it was ideal. He had so much there to entertain him and we both enjoyed the scenery. He asks to go back to the wigwam most days!
I have stayed 3 times at the Tantallon site and tried the Dunbar one for a short break. Both are fantastic sites that I highly recommend to friends and family.
Loved it! Great showering facility and kitchen area. Play park for kids was brilliant and so close to the beach. We will be back!
We love this park!! The staff are so friendly and helpful and it is so laid back!! I particularly like the fact that it is not rule bound like so many others. We will be back as soon as finances allow!
This was the best we have stayed at this year. Very impressed with the toilet/showers etc. Staff were very helpful and pleasant, they were not too busy for a chat on site seemed as though they were interested in who you were and what you had to talk about which is good as it made you feel welcome and inviting to come back again.