The new ‘Ibiza’ interior soft furnishings in cool grey are bought to life with bright pops of yellow in the accent scatters and bedroom curtains. Designer touches include a feature TV area and ‘Lava’ splashbacks.
- Fusion galvanised chassis with finish warranted for 10 years
- Bonded ‘sandwich’ exterior wall construction for greater strength
- Coated steel pantile roof
- Distinctive ‘folded’ steel bargeboards
- Architectural front design
- Woodgrain textured Sandy Beige aluminium cladding
- uPVC windows with push-button security locks
- PVC gutters and down pipes
- Low energy exterior light
- 7ft (2.13m) high ceilings at side walls
- New ‘Ibiza’ soft furnishings
- Gas water heater
- Luxury carpet with underlay throughout
- Laminate effect vinyl flooring in kitchen/dining/bathroom(s)
- Low energy LED lighting throughout
- Modern planked ceiling system gives a smoother finish with only one central seam
- ‘Tisano Oak’ woodgrain
- Curtains and voiles throughout
- USB double socket
- Good provision of double electric sockets throughout
- Freestanding L-shaped sofa with fold out occasional bed and scatter cushions
- TV area with feature wall, provision for flat screen TV (up to 40′) and Sky TV cable for connection only, LED lighting and storage
- Bookshelf between lounge and dinette
- Two cube stools stored under coffee table
- Framed wall picture
- Wall mirror
- Streamlined kitchen units with handleless doors
- New Thetford ‘Cocina’ glass fronted oven, grill and electronic ignition with improved door function, higher temperatures, burner rating and heat up times
- Black designer angled glass cooker hood with extractor fan vented to outside
- 4-burner gas hob with electronic ignition
- Black glass oven splashback/heat shield
- Integrated microwave oven with digital controls (800w)
- ‘A+’ rated double door integrated fridge and freezer
- 1½ bowl stainless steel sink/drainer
- ‘Lava’ acrylic splashbacks
- 40mm laminate worktops with matching upstands
- Under cupboard worktop feature lighting
- Stylish wood finish dining table with bench and two chairs
- Double width window with roller blind
- Windermere shower cubicle with thermostatic shower mixer, ceramic tiled feature and LED downlight in main bathroom and en-suite.
- Dual flush WC with soft close toilet seat
- Extractor fan in main bathroom and en-suite
- ‘Ocean Drive’ feature panel over vanity with LED lighting
- King-sized double bed in main bedroom with lift up storage and feature panel above headboard
- Duvalay mattress to all beds with New crib 5 rated fabric
- Padded headboard(s)
- Reading lights
- Ample storage with bedside units and over bed lockers with LED feature lighting
- Vanity area with LED illuminated mirror and socket
- New ‘Loft’ style feature panel in twin bedroom(s)
About my 4th time staying there and plan to return with a larger group in August. Fantastic location with beach on your doorstep and East links farm if weather is poor.
Enjoyed it very much. It was my first holiday as a single parent with a toddler and it was ideal. He had so much there to entertain him and we both enjoyed the scenery. He asks to go back to the wigwam most days!
I really enjoyed my stay, staff member Dianne was very helpful and assisting. I like that they also do nice fresh morning rolls in at reception. The park is very well maintained and I loved the upgrade on the shower blocks- the showers are great . Excellent location.
I have stayed 3 times at the Tantallon site and tried the Dunbar one for a short break. Both are fantastic sites that I highly recommend to friends and family.
Excellent break and very much exceeded our expectations. Excellent facilities and setting.
Enjoyed the area for walking – very peaceful. Bus stops at entrance to site and other facilities close by.
This was the best we have stayed at this year. Very impressed with the toilet/showers etc. Staff were very helpful and pleasant, they were not too busy for a chat on site seemed as though they were interested in who you were and what you had to talk about which is good as it made you feel welcome and inviting to come back again.
Absolutely love it as I enjoy surfing and there’s so much to do rain hail or shine, we’ve been at least 9 times now, staying in static, campervan and wigwams. We have recommended it on so many occasions.
The shower block at Belhaven was a delight – thoroughly clean and very welcoming.
We love this park!! The staff are so friendly and helpful and it is so laid back!! I particularly like the fact that it is not rule bound like so many others. We will be back as soon as finances allow!
Loved it! Great showering facility and kitchen area. Play park for kids was brilliant and so close to the beach. We will be back!
An amazing holiday. Both ourselves and our children loved the wigwam experience.