Wonderful Family Park on Northumberland’s Idyllic Sandy Coast
- 4 Star Gold graded park
- Disabled facilities (level 2)
- David Bellamy Gold Conservation Award
- Ideal for bird watching at Budle Bay with Holy Island beyond
- Heated splash pool (Seasonal Opening - End May to Sept)
- Children’s play areas and nature trail
- Family restaurant and bar
- Licensed shop on park
- Laundrette, food preparation and dish-washing facilities
- Heated WC & shower facilities with bath
- Castle county – Bamburgh towering above miles of sandy beaches with Alnwick and Chillingham nearby
- Explore the Secret Kingdom of North Northumberland!
Waren Caravan Park is completely self-contained and self-sufficient, you literally don't have to go beyond its gates for a perfect off-season break or a satisfying family holiday.
Some regular visitors are content to be no more adventurous than to look for a new picnic spot within the park's extensive grounds and adjoining heathlands. For them, this is Waren's charm.
For others, it is the sheer variety of activities available nearby: Bird watching, sailing, water sports, cycling, golf, riding, walking, castles and sightseeing
See Links & Attractions for extensive list of visitor attraction contact details.