Scenic Four Star Park on Scotland's Famous Golfing Coast
- 4 star graded park
- Disabled facilities (level 2)
- Quaint harbour town
- Positioned in the heart of East Lothian – Scotland’s Golfing Paradise
- Walking distance to the local swimming pool
- Close to the beach
- Good transport links to Scotland’s capital city
- Free centrally heated WC facilities
- Laundry, food preparation area and dishwashing facilities
- Games and television room
Overlooking the Firth of Forth, and with unrivalled views to the Bass Rock, Tantallon Park occupies a truly idyllic location.
North Berwick is one of East Lothian's most charming harbour towns. With varied shops, bars and restaurants only a fifteen minute stroll away; you can wander down the tree lined road at your leisure taking in the scenery on the way.
A short walk, via a footpath directly from the Park, brings you to the beach.
Between the Park and the beach is the Glen Golf Course where 'pay & play' can be arranged or one can relax and enjoy the park's own 9-hole putting green.
For the children there is a wonderful timber built mini-adventure playground and North Berwick has a leisure pool just minutes from the park. There really is no need to venture much further than North Berwick itself, but for those wishing to see more of Scotland's capital city, there is a regular train service to and from Edinburgh.
See Links & Attractions for extensive list of visitor attraction contact details.