Peaceful Park in Scotland’s Driest and Sunniest Location!
- 4 Star Thistle graded park
- Disabled facilities (level 2)
- David Bellamy Gold Conservation Award
- Adjoining the John Muir Country Park and close to the beach
- Historic fishing village
- Positioned in East Lothian, Scotland’s golfing paradise
- Local public leisure complex with pool, wave machine and sauna facilities
- Laundry and dishwashing facilities
- Free heated WC facilities
- Confectionary, drinks and ices available onsite
Belhaven Bay Caravan & Camping Park is situated within the John Muir Country Park on the beautiful East Lothian Coastline.
The Park is located on the coast in the small village of Belhaven and just 2 minutes off the A1 dual carriageway North of Dunbar.
In a sheltered spot, this park is a great base for sightseeing around East Lothian, or with public transport from the gates of the park, you could take the scenic bus route into Edinburgh, stopping at some of East Lothian's delightful villages on the way.
Or take the bus into Dunbar where you'll find the main high speed East Coast train line getting you into Edinburgh in around twenty-five minutes.
Belhaven Bay sits half a mile from the East Links Family Park with its coffeehouse, miniature railway and a petting zoo the children will love!
See Local Attractions & Events for extensive list of visitor attraction contact details.